sweet tooth

...dedicated to all the sweet tooth's out there!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

HI!!! :)


So here goes my first blog post ever :)
I started this blog so I can share my cupcake designs with everyone!
My love for baking has always been with me, and just a few years back for a family birthday party was when I showed off my cupcakes. Since then I've received many compliments and small orders for birthday parties and events.
Baking is not just the fun part, but so is the design!
Cupcakes are great for birthday parties, and are also a recent trend in more formal events and gatherings.
I'd love to hear any input and comments!
If you would like any orders, just let me know! I will communicate through this blog.

- A cup of cake from me to you!

2 comments:

  1. I loved the cupcakes you made for my last order. They were not only delicious but looked amazing! I'll be sure to place an order with you again for my next event! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're also super yummy! Had some made for my birthday and looked as good as they tasted! Definitely recommend them!!!

    ReplyDelete